Wednesday, April 13, 2011

broken mannequins receipt

Broken Mannequin’s Receipt

Abused tears left home, hating the transition from a girl to a woman. To fast, to stern, overwhelmed.
I didn’t know what was happening. 
Such a little mind destroyed by the reek of sick obscure alcohol. My only hope laid there terrified eyed, paralyzed by the sharp brutal slap of his hand.
Looking ahead, I run, tripping over from shoe laces to heels. Tears wipe off as fast as time went by.
 Now alone in darkness no longer have a sense of sight. I hear honks, whistles of usual nights. Not running anymore but w a l k I n g.
 Shiver to feel as of a lifeless old newspaper article watering the sidewalks.
 I used to run as much as I did hoping.  Now that little one is gone, dead, just the thrown torn, recycled paper.
 I’m the article; you read but never know the real story. The article you tell your sister never to be. The one you feel pity for.


As I get into another driving vehicle of the past, I close my eyes till it’s over, becoming blind in heels, just another reader

                                                                                    - $4.life

No comments:

Post a Comment